Bio-Adhesive Therapeutic Calcium Liner
• Radio-opaque - Allows excellent differentiation between dentin, enamel and possible secondary caries.
• High Compressive Strength - Resists occlusal forces.
• Contains Calcium - Assists remineralization.
• Fluoride Releasing - helps reduce possible future demineralization
• Bioadhesive - biocompatible and prevents movement after placement.
• Antibacterial - helps control sensitivity.
Kit: 2 x 1.2
mL Syringes + 30 Applicator Tips, DFU
Use of Super Liner beneath a composite restoration.
Note: The clear definition provided by the high radio-Opacity of Super Liner.
(Dentistry and Photography provided by Dr. Ross W. Nash.)